- Check-in between 15:00 – 20:00. Check-in later than 20h only after previous agreement
- Check-out before 10:00
- Minimum stay of 3 days applies
- Pets are not allowed
- Smoking is not allowed in the rooms
- Citytax (if applicable) is not included
- You can pay in cash (euro’s) or with Maestro, Visa or Mastercard
- When you book your stay, we will ask you for your credit card details. We reserve the right to preauthorization of the credit card details provided by you
Terms & Conditions
For bookings with stays in 2021, the following conditions apply:
a) Travel restrictions due to Corona
- If the government does not allow you to travel (travel prohibition), your reservation can be free cancelled with a 100% refund of your payment.
b) Other cancellations
- For cancellations received more than 10 days before the planned arrival date, we will charge 25% of the booking value;
- For cancellations less than 10 days or 10 days before the planned arrival date we will charge 50% of the booking value;
- No show: 100% to be paid.
The cancellation fees will be charged to the credit card you provided.
Cancellations must be made by email, stating the name and the booked period.
Personal data treatment
According to regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) we inform you:
The entity responsible for personal data treatment is the hotel that asked personal data for business execution though e-GDS® Platform.
For the treatment of personal data is considered the entity subcontractor “XYZT – Computação Gráfica, S.A” which developed and manages the e-GDS® – Global Distribution Solutions platform.
The personal data collected in this platform are also intended for the normal business execution of the entity responsible for data processing, namely, contact for commercial pruposes such as sending newsletters of commercial content, mailings, promotions, as well as other institutional information about it and are not available and/or disclosed to any other entity than those responsible for the above-mentioned treatment.
The collection of personal data obeys strict rules of necessity and pertinence. All mandatory fields are marked with asterisks upon achievement by the owners of the data.
The access to personal data by the entity responsible for processing data, is limited in a number of accesses, and restricted to the time necessary and single purpose of good performance of the contract/contacts.
Data owners have the right to access their personal data through a personal area and can correct, edit and delete them in the regulations accordance.
Any further clarification needs to be addressed, by email.